Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project Selection Magazine

Based on what we have learned so far in class I would be more interested in doing the  magazine/newspaper project. The newspaper shows very interesting information and facts about a topic and can persuade a readers opinion on a topic. When we did the Magazine Analysis assignment in class I enjoyed looking at the format of the pages and how they placed products and advertisements throughout the pages. They advertised products were on each page while showing ads without over flowing the page with to much advertisement. The ads were placed in certain areas of the page to catch the readers eye and promote the product. The Media Analysis assignment also showed me how to edit a picture to fit the theme and format the Page. The aspects of print journalism that interest me the most are things such as editing and formatting pages for all the information to not look condensed. I enjoy using Photoshop and can do many things on it such as cropping pictures and mixing pictures. One problem I might have with doing a magazine is taking photos because I am not that good with the proportions of the image and how close or far I should be from the object.

No comments:

Post a Comment