Thursday, October 31, 2019

Project Selection My Decision

For this project I have chosen to do the Newspaper/Magazine project. This project would be way more interesting for me rather than doing a film. Doing the film would be difficult for me because i'm not very good at acting and i'm not good at filming videos. The skills I posses to make the Magazine project are photo editing and the layout of the pages. The genre of the Magazine would most likely be about sports. The project will be done in a group. The roles of each member will be to interview one sports player and ask them about what they are planning to do in the future. Different group members will be doing different sports articles on the ones they enjoy. The magazine will have and ESPN type of layout. The Magazine will be named Sports United and the mascot is a sea otter.

No comments:

Post a Comment