Friday, April 10, 2020

Creative Critical reflection #1

In my magazine I used mid shots to show the entire team and also show the surroundings their surroundings to give it a more natural feeling. The font I chose to use was Dubai font. This font is very easy to read and grabs the attention of readers. On the table of contents i used an orange font to help fit the overall theme of the magazine and to blend in with the bordering lines. During my photo shoots i captures action photos and photos of the team all standing together. All of the players were in uniform and on the field playing during the game. For the interview picture I took pictures of the players after the game while they were in uniform and asked them question about how they feel about soccer and what they wish to do in the future with soccer. For the layout of my magazine I chose a layout that helps the readers attention go towards the middle of the magazine where all the text with pictures above and below to help compliment it. The social group represented in my magazine is people in high school and athletes. The magazine has special issues about different high schools and all of the different sports they have available at their schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment